09. Never forget that walking away from something unhealthy is brave. Even if you stumble a little on your way out the door.
10. Be a reflection of what you’d like to see in others. If you want love, give love. If you want honesty, give honesty. If you want respect give respect. You get in return what you give.
11. “Tell yourself: Everything will work out. Things will get better. You are important. You are worthy of great things. You are lovable. The time is now. This too, shall pass. You can be who you really are. The best is yet to come. You are strong. You can do this. We believe what we tell ourselves.” — Doe Zantamata —
13. Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret.
14. “One small crack does not mean you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and didn’t fall apart.” — Linda Poindexter —
25. “The more you believe in your own ability to succeed, the more likely it is that you will.” — Shawn Achor —
27. “A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true.” — Greg S. Reid —